Weybridge Sailing and Recreational Boating Club – renamed in 2023 to reflect the broad range of activities carried out at the club – is a unique non-exclusive and low cost recreational boating club enjoying informal and friendly membership on an attractive stretch of the River Thames.
We have security key access to all facilities. Full members can be provided with a key to allow members to come and go and use the club as they please.
As an RYA recognised club, we have four flag officers : a Commodore, Vice Commodore, Secretary and Treasurer, but the management is conducted through monthly club meetings that all members are encouraged to attend. (Currently 2nd Wednesday of the month)
- Commodore: Andy Harper
- Vice Commodore: Ian Holyhead
- Hon Secretary: Louise Harper e-mail email@example.com
- Hon Treasurer: Andrew Stanley
- Harbourmaster: David Bowers
- Hon Auditor: Vacancy
- Membership Secretary Philip Gray e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about Thames river conditions are available from the Environment Agency